November Comic Discussion Thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: November Comic Discussion Thread

Postby Stray Cat » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

You know, it's highly likely all this stuff happened in the Dino timeline too, so Mitzi may not really need Doc to cure her curse, since she lived in that timeline long enough to take out Horrorsaurus 1. All that is contingent on Dino Universe Mayor Chuck also deciding to lay low after the shuttle explosion, but I think the odds of that are decent. I mean, NASA thought it was their Chuck in space.

So, my prediction: Archibald is among the cleverest of vampire hunters and has been in a century-long mission to take out Dracula. He wants to be mayor because then he and his Mummy companion will have all the spacesuits they could possibly need from the Zombie Defense System. Dracula hired Mitzi to take out Archibald because he doesn't want his moonbase exposed to the U.S. government, and more subtle methods were required. And it's Dracula who will cure Mitzi in exchange for a price from Dan -- maybe his mustache or something I dunno. As for Dr. McNinja, he's laying low to take out the aforementioned rollerblade-hunter ring, which was a more complicated task than he originally expected because it's run by the Robster and his extended family, the race of tricky lobster people.

I'm pretty sure at least one of those things I just made up has be right.
Stray Cat
Red Cross Vampire

Postby LaughingTarget » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:51 am

Mitzi never got it in the previous timeline as the dinosaur invasion invalidated any petty mayorial dispute.
LaughingTarget
Lumberjack

Postby cybermagi » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:34 pm

With Doc absent things are desperate for Mitzi.

So I looked up mommy's curse cures and The Sims3 has 3(!!!) cures! Yay.

1. Plead with a sphinx and be cleansed. Tricky, but not impossible.

2. Sleep in a blessed sarcophagus that was owned by kings. Also a possibility. But might involve lots of travel and digging and she could be long gone to dust by then.It has also been noted that this cure can backfire in spectacular fashion.

3. Get kissed by a snake.

Maybe they should go see Old McNinja for any snakes he might keep as a hobby on his farm or something. No Doc, plan B: Go find the clone.

There are other ways in The Sims3 but those are the most common curse breakers.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Stray Cat » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Also, what's up with Dan's leg in Panel 4? It's like he's working for the Ministry of Silly Walks.
Stray Cat
Red Cross Vampire

Postby skittles » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 am

He's kicking in the door
skittles
Temple Guard

Postby CheeseWhisper » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Why am I suddenly thinking of helicopter blades?
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Gunslinger

Postby Stray Cat » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

skittles wrote:He's kicking in the door

D'oh! I see it now.
Stray Cat
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Chuckles » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 am

CheeseWhisper wrote:Why am I suddenly thinking of helicopter blades?

Do you miss Sparklelord that much? I mean, yeah, jumping off the rock through the helicopter to a tree on the other side is a spectacular motorcycle stunt, but really. . . .

I'm guessing that chronological weirdness has befallen Doc and Chuck is the only one who could help him. And Doc is the only one who could help spider-butt and Mitzi.

Hey, cybermagi, anything in Sims 3 about curing a spider-butt? . . . ;)

One question for everyone: shall we assume Archibald and the mummy are both okay, or do we assume Mitzi completed her assignment despite the surprise?
Chuckles
Robot Bear

Postby mikekearn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 am

I'm assuming both are okay, and mummy-brand-magic is capable of deflecting ninja attacks. After all, the Egyptians do predate all forms of the Ninja arts by at least a thousand or so years.

Also, I don't drink coffee at all but I want DSP's mug. It looks hilarious. :cuppa
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby cybermagi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 am

Chuckles wrote:Hey, cybermagi, anything in Sims 3 about curing a spider-butt? . . . ;)

One question for everyone: shall we assume Archibald and the mummy are both okay, or do we assume Mitzi completed her assignment despite the surprise?

After extensive testing I can confirm that spiders do exist in The Sims3 but none emerge out of any butts.

Some wild potions might work for that condition. But only Dr McNinja would know for sure of a proper cure.

I Think Archibald was about to be made not okay but the mummy got to Mitzi first. It's possible the mommy has a sword or other weapon sticking rather noticeably out of it right now. But otherwise I presume Archi is still sleeping soundly. Wherever it is he sleeps.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

PreviousNext

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)