Comic Discussion Thread - January 2017

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - January 2017

Postby Verteiron » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:16 am

Another thought. This universe has a ton of Chucks in it because they kept coming back to prevent various apocalypses... until they stopped showing up. Maybe that means there aren't any more world-ending threats in this timeline... and now that both portals are destroyed, nothing else is going to pop through from another world. So maybe this timeline's future Chuck Goodrich is going to be safe, and be able to live a normal, happy life.

Alternatively, there is a catastrophe, but now that the space portal has been destroyed, Chuck couldn't come back to stop it.

I choose to believe the first one.
Last edited by Verteiron on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verteiron
Lumberjack

Postby TimJ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 am

Verteiron wrote:Another thought. This universe has a ton of Chucks in it because they kept coming back to prevent various apocalypses... until they stopped showing up. Maybe that means there aren't any more world-ending threats in this timeline... and now that both portals are destroyed, nothing else is going to pop through from another world. So maybe this timeline's future Chuck Goodrich is going to be safe, and be able to live a normal, happy life.

Alternatively, there is a catastrophe, but now that the space portal has been destroyed, Chuch couldn't come back to stop it.

I choose to believe the first one.

Should another one happen, I think Chuck will always find a way to stop the apocalypse.
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby jasongb » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Here's hoping Dr. Hastings has plans for a final summary collection of Dr. McNinja - from beginning to end.

I would certainly impress upon my wife how much that would mean as a birthday gift, if something like it appeared in the store.
jasongb
Temple Guard

Postby TimJ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm

jasongb wrote:Here's hoping Dr. Hastings has plans for a final summary collection of Dr. McNinja - from beginning to end.

I would certainly impress upon my wife how much that would mean as a birthday gift, if something like it appeared in the store.

I hope so too. It'll be incredibly long for a single volume though. I just added the page numbers up (because I'm a nerd like that) and it would be 1667. This counts the Dr. McGuestravaganza issues and "Preview: Beyond Winterdrome".

I would still love to own it, but a book that long may have binding issues!
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby strikinglyalert » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:15 pm

No Dr. McNinja's Final Thoughts, because reasons. (Presumably because he ain't no mo'.)
strikinglyalert
Red Cross Vampire

Postby strikinglyalert » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:49 am

A new (familiar) final page went up.
strikinglyalert
Red Cross Vampire

Previous

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja